Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Animal Jam Base Updates

      Wowzers! It's been a while, huh? Sorry that I left the blog so unorganized and bare for the past months. Honestly, I eventually got tired of Animal Jam and quit for while. Now I am back and better than ever! However, I shall not update the blog with the latest items and news like before. I am cleaning the slate and starting fresh, with - (* drum roll please *) - a series! Yes, beginning soon, I will update the blog based upon my animal characters solving the mysteries around the website, along with reality segments, like catching real scammers, hackers, etc. No worries, I have been committing these acts of selflessness long before Animal Jam Base even came to be. So stay tuned, as things are about to get interesting!


No comments:

Post a Comment

* No Spamming
* No Personal Info
* No Scams
* Have FUN!

~ * A Bit About Me

My photo
Jamaa, Animal Jam
Hi! I'm 239k, a Rare-Collecting Animal Jam Player who enjoys hanging with friends, chatting, and trading. I started adventuring in Jamaa somewhere between August - November 2010. Ever since then I've been improving my Trading skills and meeting epic animals!