Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Animal Jam Mysteries - Desolation

    The day was thriving, as every Jammer was playing delightfully on their assigned accounts. Jamaa Township was full, as always. I checked my server - Balkan. As I traveled through each land, trading, I attempted to return to the Township. Big mistake... it was empty. Completely abandoned. I checked my server once again. Still Balkan? Odd...


    In fact, most servers were either completely empty or lightly-populated. This occurred around 1:30 PM on May 27th, 2014.



      A bit afterwards, I decided to go incognito (aka, in disguise) and stalk the area. That is, until I finally spotted some players. I interviewed some of them, but received no luck. Nobody knew what had happened.



     
     For a split-second, I went off guard and made my way into the Penguins-Only Party. Not completely bare, but still lacking a large crowd, as well. 


      Unfortunately, I did not retrieve the server I was currently in for the party. After a while of pondering over the day's mystery, I returned to Balkan. Oh my...


      Full once again? Are you kidding me?! Or at least, that's what I thought to myself. Although I still have no exact answer towards the oddity, I do have a theory. Animal Jam itself couldn't have been hacked, or else their would be more obvious proof. The website, I believe, was likely being either updated, lagged, or glitched. Have any more possible theories? Don't be afraid to share your thoughts in the comments below!

1 comment:

  1. I have a theory on what happened. I believe that there is a mole! ( I know, I know, my imagination is crazy). I think one Animal Jam's Jambassadors may have hacked everyone and put them in the same server! There's been rumors going round that Bepper is a hacker. I have no idea if this is true, but I say, better safe then sorry.

    ReplyDelete

* No Spamming
* No Personal Info
* No Scams
* Have FUN!

~ * A Bit About Me

My photo
Jamaa, Animal Jam
Hi! I'm 239k, a Rare-Collecting Animal Jam Player who enjoys hanging with friends, chatting, and trading. I started adventuring in Jamaa somewhere between August - November 2010. Ever since then I've been improving my Trading skills and meeting epic animals!