Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Giant Pet Spider Plushie + New Starter Menu

        Hiya you guys! The newest Summer Carnival Plushie is the Giant Pet Spider Plushie. I must say, many Jammers think that this item is pretty gross, but I find something cute about it. :3 Lolz.. So if you ever have an early Spooky Party in your Den, make sure to puchase this spider to top it all off!

 
Plus, since early this week, the Menu for new players has added an "Adventure Column". Coolness!
 
 
~ * Happy Jamming!

No comments:

Post a Comment

* No Spamming
* No Personal Info
* No Scams
* Have FUN!

~ * A Bit About Me

My photo
Jamaa, Animal Jam
Hi! I'm 239k, a Rare-Collecting Animal Jam Player who enjoys hanging with friends, chatting, and trading. I started adventuring in Jamaa somewhere between August - November 2010. Ever since then I've been improving my Trading skills and meeting epic animals!