Friday, July 26, 2013

Owl Plushies

      Hey Jammers! All new Plushies have entered the Summer Carnival Plushie Shop - the Big (Member) and Small (Nonmember) Owl Plushies! These toys weren't sold last year, which is really exciting to know that you can now add on to your Collection! :3 I'm an ultimate Plushie-lover on Animal Jam. I have every single species of them. Now I just have to purchase these cuties to complete it!


Plus, the Freedom Day Plushies are gone. Oh well... These Owl Plushies may be a preview that more new prizes will be coming to the Carnival. Fingers crossed! :}

~ * Happy Jamming!

No comments:

Post a Comment

* No Spamming
* No Personal Info
* No Scams
* Have FUN!

~ * A Bit About Me

My photo
Jamaa, Animal Jam
Hi! I'm 239k, a Rare-Collecting Animal Jam Player who enjoys hanging with friends, chatting, and trading. I started adventuring in Jamaa somewhere between August - November 2010. Ever since then I've been improving my Trading skills and meeting epic animals!