Thursday, July 25, 2013

Kimbara Outback + Super Updates!

      Hey Jammers! 239k reporting for probably the most updates in Animal Jam history! We'll start with the main one - the Kimbara Outback! It took me FOREVER to get there. You'd have no idea! x3


 Anyway, it seems as though the Hospital (that used to be in Jamaa Township during Beta) will be returning to the Outback. Can't wait to bring back some memories! Plus, I had a glimpse of an up-coming Shop, too!


Of course, as I predicted, there is a new Journey for this new land. I hate to be a spoiler, but the prize is a Windmill. Thanks a lot, Jamaa Journal. -.- I will soon be posting the guide to the Outback in my Cheat Section, so stay tuned!


Moving on, the Adventures have gotten a little spotlight, too, because of their couple updates. First off, each adventure now has a "Normal" and "Hard" Mode. Thanks goodness! x3 Also, a new optional addition to Member Name-Tags is your Level Badge. The news has revealed that you can get up to Level 50. Wowzers!



Now, as you Jammers may have guessed, Koalas (+ Cosmo) have returned in honor of our new land. Plus, Kangaroos can be spotted in the Diamond Shop. You better be saving up your Diamonds for this epic animal!


One of the most clawesome updates of today had to be the Jamaa Map's makeover. Love how it now has vibrant colors. o3o

 
Let's not forget that the Conservation Museum in Appondale now has a cool Kangaroo Exhibit. Time to get wild about Australia, mates! xDD
 
 
The newest Jam Mart Clothing item, the Phantom Shirt. It's pretty cool looking, I guess..

 
Last but not least, we have updated side extras: The first being that the new Double Gems Game is Eat 'Em Up, located in the Crystal Reef:
 
 
Then we have the Kangaroo-Themed Activity Calendar:
 
 
Oh, and as a side note, Tunnel Town is one of the Top 20 Apps. Congrats!


So Jammers, log into Animal Jam and check out all of the new features, today!

~ * Happy Jamming!

No comments:

Post a Comment

* No Spamming
* No Personal Info
* No Scams
* Have FUN!

~ * A Bit About Me

My photo
Jamaa, Animal Jam
Hi! I'm 239k, a Rare-Collecting Animal Jam Player who enjoys hanging with friends, chatting, and trading. I started adventuring in Jamaa somewhere between August - November 2010. Ever since then I've been improving my Trading skills and meeting epic animals!