Thursday, July 18, 2013

Tunnel Town Worldwide + Founder Bunny + Wide Shelf

      Hey Jammers! If you've been paying attention to the Tunnel Town Countdown on the Daily Explorer, you may know that today is the Worldwide Release of the new App, Tunnel Town! Of course, this game was out in Canada for a while, but now everyone can play! Looks like I need to download this App, because it gives a spinoff story about the Phantoms in Jamaa. x3



Plus, an adorable Golden Founder Bunny item will be available in Tunnel Town, but only from July 18 to July 21. Hurry and get yours, today!


Anyway, today's new addition to the shelf-collection is the Wide Shelf. In my opinion, this shelf is more skinny than wide. But that's just my opinion! xD


~ * Happy Jamming!

4 comments:

  1. I think it's REALLY cute how you use the den button and the mail button and attach links to the email and home page!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got this app. It's awesome! -Annalisia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Obsessed with this game!!!! -Annalisia

    ReplyDelete

* No Spamming
* No Personal Info
* No Scams
* Have FUN!

~ * A Bit About Me

My photo
Jamaa, Animal Jam
Hi! I'm 239k, a Rare-Collecting Animal Jam Player who enjoys hanging with friends, chatting, and trading. I started adventuring in Jamaa somewhere between August - November 2010. Ever since then I've been improving my Trading skills and meeting epic animals!