Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Small Corner Shelf + Clearance Sale + New Membership Cards

      Hey Jammers! From now on, I'll be posting one big long page of a day's news. No, I'm not stealing Snowyclaw or Htxox1's style, I'm just tired of so many individual posts for one day. xD You guys probably understand.. Anyway, today's new item can be found in Jam Mart Furniture - The Small Corner Shelf! Like last time, this item was originally found in Return of the Phantoms, but eventually came to stores. I remember how Traders in Aldan would always say how "Rare" and "Beta" these shelves were. Baloney! O.o


Also, a ton of items from the Mystery Emporium and Treetop Gardens are leaving soon. I wonder why...? Hmm.. Anyway, let's begin with the Mystery Emporium artifacts:

Pink Chest
Floor Lamp
Wishing Well
Skinny Lamp


                      Now for the Treetop Gardens items:


                                      
                Tiny Tree + Planter + Fern

              Plus, the Membership Gift Cards changed their looks. Diamonds included!

    

 

~ * Happy Jamming!

1 comment:

* No Spamming
* No Personal Info
* No Scams
* Have FUN!

~ * A Bit About Me

My photo
Jamaa, Animal Jam
Hi! I'm 239k, a Rare-Collecting Animal Jam Player who enjoys hanging with friends, chatting, and trading. I started adventuring in Jamaa somewhere between August - November 2010. Ever since then I've been improving my Trading skills and meeting epic animals!