Monday, July 22, 2013

Rare Baseball Cleats

        Hey Jammers! Today's Rare Item Monday fashion are the Rare Baseball Cleats, only in Jam Mart Clothing. These are great for special "sporty" Den occasions and such. You know what I've always wanted? I've always wanted the AJHQ to release a "tournament Den" just for these type of items. But you know that they rarely take in your ideas. :P Also, wasn't a same-colored Rare Baseball Cap last Monday's Rare? I guess a pattern's coming! xD Anyway, this piece of clothing's only out today, so go ahead and buy!


~ * Happy Jamming!

1 comment:

  1. I wonder if next week they will have a rare sports team shirt that is this color, because last weeks rare hat and this weeks cleets match, and they are both sports gear. Annalisia

    ReplyDelete

* No Spamming
* No Personal Info
* No Scams
* Have FUN!

~ * A Bit About Me

My photo
Jamaa, Animal Jam
Hi! I'm 239k, a Rare-Collecting Animal Jam Player who enjoys hanging with friends, chatting, and trading. I started adventuring in Jamaa somewhere between August - November 2010. Ever since then I've been improving my Trading skills and meeting epic animals!