Saturday, July 20, 2013

Flower Crown + Jamaaliday Jam in July

       Hey Jammers! A beautiful new item, the Flower Crown, has just entered Jam Mart Clothing. What I really like about this piece of clothing is that it gives a Jammer the opportunity to feel natural. I know that sounds weird when I say it, though. :P Anyway, doesn't this crown (hey, shouldn't it be a tiara?) look a lot like the Underwater Flower that came out a couple days ago?! Maybe these items have a connection. Hmmm.. :}


Plus, the Jamaalidays in July have begun early!


~ * Happy Jamming!

2 comments:

* No Spamming
* No Personal Info
* No Scams
* Have FUN!

~ * A Bit About Me

My photo
Jamaa, Animal Jam
Hi! I'm 239k, a Rare-Collecting Animal Jam Player who enjoys hanging with friends, chatting, and trading. I started adventuring in Jamaa somewhere between August - November 2010. Ever since then I've been improving my Trading skills and meeting epic animals!